There can be two reasons for this to happen: either you have not properly pokenend/connected with the other poken and have thus not exchanged or your poken is not connected to your account in order to update your ‘contacts’ list.
Articles in this section
- How can I connect multiple pokens to one account?
- How do I upload my contacts from the Poken onto my computer?
- The people I pokened with don't appear in my contact list
- How can I find a specific contact?
- Can I download my virtual business cards to my computer?
- What information is stored on a poken device?
- My poken doesn't connect to my poken account
- How do I associate my poken with my already existing account?
- I have lost my poken. What happens to my data?
- Is there additional storage space on the poken USB stick I can use?