The USB connector of your poken lets you easily upload your new contacts to your poken account. It is recognized by all computers as a standard USB memory stick with a few files on it. You do not need to install any software on your computer. You only need to plug your poken into a computer that is connected to the web. Depending on the OS (operating system) that you use (Mac OS, Windows, Linux) the “POKEN.HTM” may or may not launch automatically. If not, simply double-click the “POKEN.HTM” file that appears on the poken drive.
Articles in this section
- How can I connect multiple pokens to one account?
- How do I upload my contacts from the Poken onto my computer?
- The people I pokened with don't appear in my contact list
- How can I find a specific contact?
- Can I download my virtual business cards to my computer?
- What information is stored on a poken device?
- My poken doesn't connect to my poken account
- How do I associate my poken with my already existing account?
- I have lost my poken. What happens to my data?
- Is there additional storage space on the poken USB stick I can use?