Yes, you can download all your contacts you have on your poken account to vCard. Once you log in to your pokenHUB, you’ll find the link to download all contacts in the ‘contact list’ box. Right below ‘poken friends’ is the blue ‘download vCard’ button.
Articles in this section
- How can I connect multiple pokens to one account?
- How do I upload my contacts from the Poken onto my computer?
- The people I pokened with don't appear in my contact list
- How can I find a specific contact?
- Can I download my virtual business cards to my computer?
- What information is stored on a poken device?
- My poken doesn't connect to my poken account
- How do I associate my poken with my already existing account?
- I have lost my poken. What happens to my data?
- Is there additional storage space on the poken USB stick I can use?