Finding a specific contact is very easy. In the ‘dashboard’ section of your poken account, go to the ‘contact list’ box and start typing the name into the white ‘filter’ box.
Articles in this section
- How can I connect multiple pokens to one account?
- How do I upload my contacts from the Poken onto my computer?
- The people I pokened with don't appear in my contact list
- How can I find a specific contact?
- Can I download my virtual business cards to my computer?
- What information is stored on a poken device?
- My poken doesn't connect to my poken account
- How do I associate my poken with my already existing account?
- I have lost my poken. What happens to my data?
- Is there additional storage space on the poken USB stick I can use?