It is very easy to add another poken to your account. Just enter the poken device into your USB port. Depending on your computer settings, either a web browser window opens automatically and you can log into your poken account directly. Or the web browser does not automatically appear – then you have to double-click the “POKEN.htm” file that appears on the poken drive. Once you logged into your poken account as you usually do, the new poken device is automatically linked to it. You can check the different poken that are linked to your account under ‘devices’. The number of poken you can link to your account is not limited, you can add as many as you like!
Articles in this section
- How can I connect multiple pokens to one account?
- How do I upload my contacts from the Poken onto my computer?
- The people I pokened with don't appear in my contact list
- How can I find a specific contact?
- Can I download my virtual business cards to my computer?
- What information is stored on a poken device?
- My poken doesn't connect to my poken account
- How do I associate my poken with my already existing account?
- I have lost my poken. What happens to my data?
- Is there additional storage space on the poken USB stick I can use?