The Visit Connect web portal (The Visit Connect web portal is where you manage your accounts, licences and leads) is your online centre for lead (A lead is a person who represents a sales opportunity for your company) administration. It runs in your browser. Access the portal with this link: https://visitconnect.n200.com.
Use the web portal before the event to:
- assign scan licences to stand personnel (Stand personnel means: the people who represent your company inside your stand or booth at the event) so that they can collect leads at the event;
- set up custom questions for your leads to answer;
- set daily lead collection targets;
- give other people access to the portal.
Use the web portal during and after the event to:
- view leads collected by your stand personnel;
- view statistics about your leads, such as who collected them and when;
- export your leads to an Excel spreadsheet for use in other applications, such as a CRM system.