Once you receive your username and password and have logged in to the Visit Connect web portal you can start using it to manage your lead (A lead is a person who represents a sales opportunity for your company) collection.
In most cases, you'll be using the side menu to access various Visit Connect functions:
- View a list of your events and see lead collection statistics.
- add new events. – View the list of events to which you have access, and
- – View and change your company name.
- leads collected during the event. – View the list of
- questions. – View and configure your (custom)
- lead collection targets. – View and configure your
- – See how many leads were collected and when.
- assign your scan licences. – View and
- * – View and modify your account details.
- create user accounts. – View, modify and
- – View the user guide.
- – Submit a support ticket.
- – Log out of the portal.
* themenu item is only available if you have Administrator privileges.
NOTE: To learn more about the web portal (The Visit Connect web portal is where you manage your accounts, licences and leads) can also access a tour, with the button in the header.