- a valid scan app licence code (a 16-letter code beginning with a) for the event you wish to activate
- your Visit Connect user credentials.
- Browse to the Visit Connect portal: https://visitconnect.n200.com.
- Log in with your username and password. If you've forgotten your password, you can select Forgot my password? to reset the password.
- From the , find the event to be activated. If you see the event listed with the message Not yet activated then double click the event to activate it.
- Alternatively if the event isn't shown on your dashboard, use the plus button to start adding the event
- In the dialogue, enter the licence code and click .
- Select I accept the Terms and Conditions and click
If you receive a message that your licence is not valid, and you are sure you entered the licence code correctly, please contact us for help.
- Repeat these steps for any additional custom questions you wish to add.
You can create as many custom questions as you like, but keep in mind each one takes time to answer, especially if there's text to input. We recommend creating 10 questions or less.
You can now view the leads (A lead is a person who represents a sales opportunity for your company) collected if the event has already started. Or in preparation for the event, you can take care of other tasks such as assigning licences or defining questions.