After installing or updating the Visit Connect app on a device, you should activate the scan app licence. Typically you've received the licence key, in both QR format and as a readable code starting with the letter "a". The key is sent either by e-mail or it was printed and given to you.
- If you can access the order confirmation email from the device, then you can use the Activate Licence link in the email to activate the licence. Allow the link to open and pre-fill your licence key.
- Tap the orange Activate Licence button in the app.
- If you have already opened the app, then tap Add Event (or in the old version of the app, tap the scan icon ), and then either
- Use the camera on you device to scan the QR code.
- Or, select ENTER MANUALLY to manually enter the letters of the licence code.
The app is now open with the licence activated. You're ready to collect leads (A lead is a person who represents a sales opportunity for your company)!