Before you view your data you should look to see if you want to include, or exclude, certain data e.g. exclude exhibitor staff from the data.
You can choose to include or exclude certain data in your reports by setting filters. You can choose to filter on:
- Partner Types – exclude or include certain Partner Types from all reports
- Registration Types – exclude or include certain Registration Types
- Profile Questions – which ones should be able to be viewed in Intelligence
Set a filter
- Select Manage Settings
- Select which of the possibilities you want to filter on (Partner Type, Registration Date, etc.)
- Select the value(s) that should be used
- Click Apply
To ensure that colleagues view the same data, users with the Set up Event permissions can choose to set any filters they define as the default filter for all users in that event.