In EventBox, Service Centre is the name for the Manned Registration setting in Visit.
In Manned Registration mode, your host staff can use EventBox to manually register visitors at the event.
- From the Dashboard, select Onsite > Onsite settings.
Select the Manned Registration checkbox.
- Select the Default registration type for visitor registration from the drop-down list. The host manning the EventBox can manually choose a different registration type for each registrant, if necessary.
- Select the Registrant default translation. If you don't select one, the default translation for the event is used. If you select Please specify, the host must manually select a translation for each new registrant.
- Select Auto print if you want the EventBox to automatically print a badge after each registration is completed.
- Select Require Onsite user authentication if you want each host to log in to the EventBox with onsite user credentials. We recommended doing this if your onsite registration form contains a shop page and your hosts will be processing payments (see Onsite users).
In the Map Registration Types section, click to create mappings between registration types and registration forms.
In the example above, when the host selects the registration type Visitor, EventBox automatically displays the Visitor onsite registration form.
You can only map registration types to forms of the type Onsite - Manned Registration (see Add a form to an event). Forms of other types will not show up in the drop-down list.
- Click General EventBox settings to return to the previous screen
If you selected Require Onsite user authentication, don't forget to create at least one onsite user. See Create an onsite user for instructions.