Here are some solutions to common problems.
I clicked Forgot password? but didn't receive a reset email
If you entered your username or email address on the Forgot password page, but didn't receive an email with password reset instructions, this is usually due to one of the following reasons:
- You entered the wrong username. Try resetting your password by email address instead.
- You entered a different email address than the one associated with your account. If you have multiple email addresses, try all of them.
- You entered your username in the email field, or your email address in the username field. To be safe, try both the username and email options, and enter both your username and email address for each one.
- You did receive an email, but it went to your spam folder. Try checking any folder with 'spam' or 'junk' in the name.
Still can't reset your password? Feel free to contact us!
I don't remember my account username or email address
If you don't remember the username or email address you used to create your account, try these things:
- Go to the Forgot password page, click email, and enter all of the email addresses you use, one by one. If one of them matches an existing account, we will send you an email which contains your username and instructions for resetting your password. This will help you access your account.
- Search your email archives for the account activation email that was sent when your account was created. The sender will be 'firstname.lastname@example.org' and the subject line 'Activate your account'. The activation email contains both your username and the name of the Admin user who created your account. You can enter your username on the Forgot password page, or ask the Admin user to help you regain access to your account (see Manage other accounts).
- If you have tried the above with no result, please contact us for help.